Katuma provides a total of eleven comfortable and spacious, en-suite tented Safari Rooms that have been strategically placed on the perimeter of the Katisunga Flood Plains. All tents are under thatch on raised platforms and have a large private deck, comfortable chairs and coffee table.
Each Safari Double Room contains a single King-sized bed suitable either for a couple sharing or a single guest, while the Twin rooms have been configured with two Twin beds. All Safari Rooms contain the very best elements to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay, and are equipped with mosquito nets, luxury bed linens and full bathroom amenities including an indoor rain shower.
All suites are within easy walking distance along demarcated walk and pathways to the main lounge and dining areas. Our Maasai Askari guides are on hand to escort guests after-hours.
- Spectacular views of the Katisunga Flood Plains
- Gilchrist & Soames bathroom amenities
- Writing Desk with chair
- Luggage Rack
- 24-Hour Inverter Electricity
- Solar Powered Hot Water Geyser
- Power points for charging of electrical equipment (220V)
- Laundry services included
- Turn down service
- Private balcony with chair and coffee table
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor shower and toilet
- Four poster bed with mosquito nets